Are you as excited about the news that the co-op is acquiring Fresh & Natural Foods as we are? We can’t wait to close on the sale and begin the transformation to the Hudson Grocery Co-op – but we need YOU to make that happen.
Our closing is scheduled for later this month and to ensure that it goes as smoothly as possible we are announcing our $50k by Giving Tuesday Challenge. Your contribution or investment (available to owners who live in WI or MN – learn more on our website) made by 4 pm prior to our annual meeting on Tuesday Nov 28 means that our closing will proceed without a hitch.
Giving Tuesday is a nationally recognized effort to support the good work that nonprofits do. We are so grateful for our partnership with Sustain Hudson which serves as our fiscal sponsor, meaning a donation made to Sustain Hudson (with HGC noted in the comments) not only supports our purchase of Fresh & Natural but is eligible for a tax deduction.
It’s easy to make a donation to Hudson Grocery Co-op via Sustain Hudson:
- Complete our Pledge Form.
- Submit payment via the Sustain Hudson Website (noting HGC in the comments section). If you want to avoid online fees a check made out to Sustain Hudson (write HGC in the memo line) and mail to P.O. Box 92 Hudson, WI 54016.
You can make your investment pledge with three simple steps. Take the first step by requesting your Investor packet TODAY.
- Request an Investor Packet (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete the Pledge Form.
- Sign the legal documents.
- Make your payment.
Help ensure that closing goes without a hitch! Make your pledge by 4 pm on Tuesday, Nov 28th, and help us meet the $50k by Giving Tuesday Challenge.