If you visited the Carmichael Farmers Market last summer, you are probably familiar with Adam and Megan Greeson’s vegetables and potted herbs. From their land on County Road U right here in Hudson, Sweet Top delivers sustainable-produced and chemical free produce all season long. Visit their website for some awesome recipe ideas!
- Season runs for 18 weeks, from mid-June to mid -October.
- Boxes include: potted herb plant, 30-40 different types of vegetables, flowers, herbs, melons, and a weekly newsletter with farm updates and recipes.
- Full share: $550, delivered each Wednesday
- Half share: $300, delivered every other Wednesday
- CSA members are invited to celebrate the end of the season with an on-the-farm potluck!