Located on a former dairy farm near Star Prairie, Threshing Table farm offers sustainably produced vegetables and herbs. The Lenz family strives to improve their land so that the soil grows healthier each year. CSA owners will benefit from partnerships with nearby farmers to offer extra items, including maple syrup, berries and apples, farm-fresh eggs, and pasture raised beef and chicken. Check out their website to read some of their past newsletters!
- Season runs for 18 weeks, from end of June to mid-October.
- Boxes include several varieties of many types of produce (have you ever had a blue potato?), fresh herbs, and a newsletter with farm updates, recipes, and storage tips.
- Full Share: $525 one box a week for 18 weeks
- Half Share: $300: 9 boxes, every other week for 18 weeks
- Offers additional items for purchase including berries, apples, farm-fresh eggs, and pasture raised beef and chicken.
- Visitors are welcome to tour the farm and CSA members are invited to potlucks and field days.
Leave a Comment