Eener’s Farm is a fifth-generation farm located in Boyceville. Following the traditions of her forebearers, Eener produces vegetables, herbs, and flowers without the use of chemicals. Pasture raised meats, including beef, lamb, and goat, are available for purchase year round. CSA members have the option of adding free-range chicken eggs to their weekly boxes. 2013 marks the fifth CSA season for Renee (Eener) and Cass Bettendorf.
- Season runs for 18 weeks, from mid-June to October
- Boxes include a selection of 30-40 vegetables, herbs, melons, flowers, and Eener’s ultra-hip andentertaining newsletter, “The Spinning Turnip.”
- Full Share: $515 for 18 weeks
- Half Share: $275 for 18 weeks
- The Monthly: $300, delivered to monthly May-October on the second Saturday. Includes grass-fed meats, fresh produce, herbs, and flowers.
- Members can choose to add on weekly delivery of farm-fresh eggs, can purchase pasture-raised meats, and are invited to the Big Fall Harvest Fest.