You’ve enjoyed Axdahl’s Farm and Greenhouse sweet corn, loved their hanging baskets, and visited every autumn to pick your own pumpkins. Now, you can also purchase your vegetables from Axdahl’s Garden Farm and Greenhouse in Stillwater. For the third year, Axdahl’s Farm is offering sustainably grown vegetables for weekly delivery to Hudson. Brian and Leslie Axdahl have been certified by the Midwest Food Alliance for following best practices in conservation, soil preservation, transparency in supply chains, humane treatment of their animals, and fair employment practices.
- 20 weeks, boxes delivered weekly on Thursdays
- Boxes will include vegetables, herbs, berries, and fall decorations
- Full share: $600 (1 bushel box)
- Half Share: $350 (1/2 bushel box)
- CSA subscribers receive a membership discount card which they can show for discounts on other Axdahl purchases made at their farm market in Stillwater